What we do
MADE Law directly addresses the needs of your business through a proactive approach to managing risk and avoiding reactive situations over which you have no control. The objective in all our client engagements is a favorable result obtained on a cost-effective basis.
MADE Law clients leverage the sixty years of experience we have in working with businesses. Our experience puts us in the best position to help our clients successfully navigate the legal and compliance minefields businesses face in today’s world.
At MADE, we have literally seen it all. We have the tools to build your business while taking a proactive approach and avoiding reactive situations which adversely impact control over your business and your budget.
MADE LAW WILL TAKE A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO IDENTIFYING RISK BY …
- Providing a holistic assessment of your current practices.
- Identifying risk that most affects your business.
- Taking your company in a direction toward effective risk management.
- Creating a culture of compliance while accelerating profitability.
- Increasing your bottom line through strategic thinking.
- Creating an environment of proactive risk management and not one that reacts to unknown problems.
MADE LAW CREATEs A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT BY PROVIDING YOU WITH EXPERTISE IN THESE AREAS:
• Business Strategy And Leadership
• Corporate Law / Governance
• Legal And Regulatory Compliance
• Human Resources Policies And Procedures
• Employment Advice
• Litigation Management
• Employment, Fraud And Whistleblower Investigations
• Risk Management
• Real Estate
OUR REFRESHING PARTNERSHIP WILL ALLOW YOU TO…
- Proactively manage risk.
- Secure a competitive advantage.
- Save money by creating efficiencies to avoid problems.
- Prevent regulatory actions, lawsuits, damages awards and big pay-outs.
- Lower staffing costs while growing your organization.
- Build a dedicated, loyal team.
- Build a foundation for a healthy business.
General Counsel Services
Serve as an internal Legal Department for growing companies; Ongoing and proactive high-quality legal and risk services.
Develop Human Resources policies and procedures and handle all employer/employee issues.
Conduct independent investigations involving employment, fraud and whistleblower issues.
Assess and identify risk and develop infrastructure to ameliorate issues.
Compliance / Regulatory
Write and implement policies and procedures to comply with laws and regulations.
Enhance or establish internal functions to manage litigation and other legal matters.
Serve as mediator to resolve legal disputes before or during litigation.
Advise, negotiate and draft agreements on every aspect of residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Corporate / Governance
Advise and serve as internal counsel on corporate and governance matters; manage purchases and sales of business and other key commercial transactions.